|| The Vedas Group are delighted to announce that we are recruiting.
Position: Multi-skilled maintenance engineer
:: Apply for immediate consideration
Due to consistently impressive growth and additional internal investment, we're looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with a mechanical bias, who will report to the Head Of Engineering of this family run Lancashire company.
The role will appeal to someone who can use their skills independently and within a team, it will be for those with an inquisitive mechanical mindset and will also require some limited weekend working.
So, who are we looking for? Someone who can demonstrate:
• Experience as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias
• A track record of thorough preventative maintenance
• Independent thinking, with a hunger for solving mechanical problems and providing continuous improvement
• Experience of food hygiene standards and stainless steel fabrication - this is desirable, though not essential
• An ability and willingness to learn
• A responsiveness to deadlines and understanding internal needs, as well as creating great rapport with colleagues and team members
• They are a team player who can give and take advice
• Pride in what they do for themselves and those around them
• The ability to manage their time effectively and prioritise and achieve key deliverables
• Massive commitment to delivering a first-class service to a business
• The drive to make a real impact and contribution now and, as importantly, for the future!
Shortlisting: If you are shortlisted for this position we will contact you within 5 working days of your application.
Register: View all the latest jobs on our website. Register in just a few clicks. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for instant job alerts. Search 'The Vedas Group’