|| The Vedas Group are delighted to announce that we are recruiting.
Position: Kitchen Porter
Salary: National Minimum Wage
:: Apply for immediate consideration
We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic Kitchen Porter, who has the desire to learn new skills and gain knowledge within a busy kitchen.
• To ensure that the cleanliness of the kitchen is maintained at the required standard.
• To be willing to work early morning and late night shifts.
• To take a primary role in keeping the kitchen up to the required level of cleanliness.
• To make sure all relevant equipment is cleaned and returned to the relevant department as efficiently as possible.
• To follow the daily/weekly cleaning schedule.
• To keep back of house corridors clean.
• To show willingness to take on additional responsibilities when necessary.
• Ensures that the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct of hotel employees is maintained.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Must be able to work under pressure in a busy environment.
Previous experience in a similar work environment is desirable but not essential.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Shortlisting: If you are shortlisted for this position we will contact you within 5 working days of your application.
Register: View all the latest jobs on our website. Register in just a few clicks. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for instant job alerts. Search 'The Vedas Group’