The Vedas Group are delighted to announce that we are recruiting.
Position: Sous Chef/Head Chef
Salary: Dependent on experience paid weekly
A Sous chef/head chef is required for a small continental tapas restaurant by night. Also serving quality home cooked food during the day.
An enthusiastic individual is required to join our small team and over see the day-to-day running of our kitchen - the perfect position for someone who is looking for a challenge, to be creative with new menus and ensure customer satisfaction.
Organisation skills in this role are key. Previous experience working in a fast paced environment are essential. Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team. Willingness to work and a 'can do' attitude are a must.
This is a great role for someone looking to take on a space they can call their own.
- Ensure consistent and smooth running of the kitchen
- Ensure all working areas are kept clean and tidy
- Help and assist other kitchen staff should the need arise
- Manage all kitchen paper work/logs
- Ensure all prep is completed on time and to specification
- Be creative with specials dishes and menus suggestions
- Ensure essential food arrangement and garnishing of dishes
- Management of pricing and profit margins
- Meals on duty provided
- Uniform provided
- Free parking available
Shortlisting: If you are shortlisted for this position we will contact you within 5 working days of your application.
Register: View all the latest jobs on our website. Register in just a few clicks. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for instant job alerts. Search 'The Vedas Group’