The Vedas Group are delighted to announce that we are recruiting.
Position: Administration officer/planner
Type: Part-time hours negotiable
Salary: National minimum/living wage then increase after 3 month probation
:: Apply for immediate consideration full driving licence required as you may need to attend meetings with clients.
Job purpose:As part of this expanding East Lancashire company you will be providing office and back room support liaising with customers and contractors. You will ensure;
- High levels of administrative support are delivered
- Accurate records of work planned and work completed are kept
- Customers are fully informed of work
- Inputting data from time sheets and work is carried out
The role will also include;
- Planning and attending networking meetings and updating job management systems
- Job costing and auditing of works in / and completed works
- General office duties and all associated works
Shortlisting: If you are shortlisted for this position we will contact you within 5 working days of your application.
Register: View all the latest jobs on our website. Register in just a few clicks. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for instant job alerts. Search 'The Vedas Group’